Dublin Core Metadata Gen: Generator of metadata using Dublin Core
What is Dublin Core Metadata Gen?
This aplication, made with XHTML, generates three kind of metadata using Dublin Core:
Get the source code at dublincoremetadatagen, in Google Code.
You should complete the necessary data in the next form. Or you can see the catalan version (thanks to the contribution of Arnau Siches) or the spanish version.
- Between all the elements of the DCMI Metadata Terms (that is, The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set with 15 elements, Other Elements and Element Refinements with 40 elements, Encoding Schemes with 18 elements, and The DCMI Type Vocabulary with 12 elements), we have selected only the The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set. except the next elements:: coverage, format and source.
- Instead of the element date we use a refined element that replaces it. Between all the elements (available, created, dateAccepted, dateCopyrighted, dateSubmitted, issued, modified and valid) we have choosen created (creation date).
Microformat of Dublin Core Metadata Gen
In this page, we use the metadata that this tool generates:
- If you take a look at the source code, you can see the metadata of Dublin Core
- A RDF file could be found in dublincore-metadata-gen.rdf. Open it with the correct editor: possibly, you can not open it with a browser.
- Following, Dublin Core microformats:
Any critic, idea, suggestion, collaboration,... are wellcome. Please, post your comments. You can also contact the author.